Consulting scholars, historians, and advisors included:
- Jeff Bolster, Associate Professor of History at the University of New Hampshire
- D. Graham Burnett, Professor, History Department and Program in History of Science at Princeton University
- Stuart Frank, Director Emeritus of the Kendall Institute and Senior Curator at New Bedford Whaling Museum
- Lisa Norling, Associate Professor in the Department of History at the University of Minnesota
- Joe Roman, Conservation Biologist
- Helen Rozwadowski, Associate Professor of History and Maritime Studies Coordinator at the University of Connecticut
- Tim Runyan, Special Project Assistant in the Maritime Heritage Program for the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration
- Elizabeth Schultz, Professor Emerita in the Department of English at the University of Kansas
- Nancy Shoemaker, Professor of History at the University of Connecticut
- Julie Winch, Professor of History at the University of Massachusetts, Boston
- Revell Carr, Assistant Professor at the School of Music, Theater and Dance at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Karen Jamison Wizevich, Ph.D. in Architecture/Museum Studies from Victoria University, New Zealand
- Jamie L. Jones; Professor of American Literature and Writing at the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- Jason Mancini, Senior Researcher at Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center.
For more information regarding the Morgan’s restoration, or to find out how you can help support the project, please visit www.mysticseaport.org/charleswmorgan.